My outfit today!
Two words: intricately gorgeous.
When I turned on the Royal Wedding I was not sure what to expect from Kate. She has an amazing sense of style and I knew the dress would be something to remember.
At first, I was not a fan of the lace top covering her arms, but then I learned that she HAD to be covered, which was why the lace was there. Lace is such a romantic and delicate fabric- it can make the entire look completely different. I started to love the lace and then I moved my eyes down and looked at the work of art she was donning.
The top was beautiful. The dip of the neckline made it more modern and just simply gorgeous. And I don’t even know where to begin on the full skirt of the dress.
The big skirt made the dress. It wasn’t to big and the train wasn’t too long. She didn’t over-do it. She kept it simple, which made it all the more elegant.
Plainly put, the dress was a work of art.
Thank you, to the stylists and designers at Alexander McQueen for blessing the fashion world with this dress.
ravagedby-damage asked: I just found out about your blog, I was wondering if you could help me out on skin care... I'm allergic to something in facial creams and was wondering I if you could tell me how to get rid of without products, I don't know what I'm allergic to, yet.
Without products? I am not sure. Try to clear it out of your system by not using any makeup or creams and just wash your face daily. In a few days, your pores should be cleared. I recommend using stuff that is hypo-allergenic.
I am the epitome of sensitive skin (my legs break out in water..). I use Arbonne. It can be pricy, but the products are well worth it.
Nicki Minaj. That is way too much leopard. You look insane. Your hair looked like a hat. Your entire outfit was a disaster.
5. Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli. Her dress was not flattering. It made her look very wide. She has a gorgeous figure and the dress just made her look straight and odd. I did not like it at all. I didn’t like the side of it either. Her hair and makeup were flawless though.
4. Willow Smith. She just looks odd.
3. Florence Welch in Givenchy. She just looked bad. Enough said.
2. Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier. I do not need to be seeing that much of somebody. It was trashy. And her lady parts were one trip away from popping out.
1. Lady GaGa in ….an egg. There comes a point when you are just too weird. Lady GaGa reached this point a long time ago. It’s not even her being “different” anymore. She just looks like an idiot. Unfollow if you must, but she is just insane. She wasn’t born that way. She didn’t hatch. Put on a dress and walk the red carpet. You look stupid.
10. Lea Michele in Emilio Pucci. I wasn’t a huge fan of the slit on the side. But the dress made her look adorable. The lipstick and the hair clashed a little bit, but you can’t not love her.
9. Keri Hilson. The color was flawless. I loved it. The one thing that bugged me was the top half.
8. Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci. Her look was very sexy. She wasn’t my favorite of the night, but she still looked gorgeous.
7. Dianna Agron in Vivienne Westwood. She has looked better. But the dress was simple and pretty. I just don’t like when she does dramatic makeup. Her shoes were amazing.
6.Nicole Kidman in Jean Paul Gaultier. She looked like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. The dress was gorgeous and I was in love with her look.
5. Jennifer Hudson in Versace. Her dress was very futuristic and dynamic. I really, really liked it. She looked so amazing. It fit her like a glove.
4. Miranda Lambert in Edition by George Chakra. The gold was gorgeous. It made her look phenomenal.
3. Kelly Osbourne in Tadashi Shoji. She looked amazing. The dress was the epitome of cute and girly. I really liked this sweet purple look on her.
2. Julianne Hough. Her dress was so gorgeous. I can’t even begin to explain how much I loved it. The cut was perfect and the fit was great. LOVED it.
1. Selena Gomez in J. Mendel. The color suited her so much. It was a much older look which I liked. The dress was classy and timeless. She won’t regret this.
swfft asked: Why haven't you put anything new up in a while?
I have been trying to think of new things to post! I should have a new post soon though!!
I know that this is a fashion blog. But I figured I would give some little makeup tips too.
The key to a good daytime look is to not overdo it.
This is something I actually have a really hard time with because I like really dramatic makeup because I have really big eyes. But you have to learn to “color inside the lines.”
Here are some steps I follow:
I hope this helps you all!